The contemporary construction and vintage styling of Taylor Stitch's signature Western Shirt has proven to be quite the capable canvas over the years with its distinctive flair and saddle-ready durability, and this Washed Selvage iteration is no exception. Picture perfect details like genuine YKK western snaps, slanted chest pockets, and an antique brass concho top button set our tip of the hat to cowboy culture a step above the rest. This classic Wheat colorway is washed for a well loved feel and pigment dyed, so it’ll develop some killer fades, whether you wear it on the town or out on the ranch.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.