The Western Shirt in Washed DenimTaylor Stitch
Responsibly Built—and ready to ride—For the Long Haul. This 6oz. organic cotton selvage denim is sturdy and soft, and Taylor Stitch enhanced its texture and look with a garment wash. Bar-tack reinforcements throughout ensure that The Western Shirt won’t buckle under pressure, while its modern cut (which looks great tucked or untucked) means it’ll look right at home whether you’re in the big city or out on the range.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.