Built from the blueprint for pre-1960s’ era trucker jackets—with a few elevated updates—Taylor Stitch's Dispatch Jacket has earned its legendary reputation over the years, and this Natural Cotton Twill iteration just might exceed it. You’ll recognize those copper tack buttons and iconic front pleats from the pages of historical Americana, but the top flight tailoring and Responsible organic cotton are as up to date as they come. Rugged, Responsible, and in style for 80 years runnin’, The Dispatch Jacket in Natural is a big 10:4.
There’s no color in the world with the kind of character it’ll pick up on its own. Double-needle felled construction and our customary commitment to quality craftsmanship means this puppy will keep on truckin’ from the first wash and wear to the five-hundredth.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex
- 10-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton SF map print pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft lived-in feel.
- Pleated front.
- Copper tack buttons.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again.