Heavy-duty leather meets heavy-duty hardware. The result is the last belt you'll ever need. All of our belts are hand cut in the shop. Also available in Antique Brass and Matte Nickel.
- 1.5" wide
- 9-10oz Hermann Oak Leather from Missouri
- Solid brass hardware. Casted in the USA.
SIZING YOURSELF FOR A FONTENELLE SUPPLY CO. BELT
Not all belts are made equal, which means not all belts are sized for their wearers properly. To ensure your belt fits correctly, please reference the guidelines below before selecting your belt size from the drop down tab above.
- Grab your most regularly worn belt and a tape measure.
Measure your belt from the point the buckle meets the belt material (not the tip of the buckle) to the hole you most commonly buckle your belt.
- The measurement you arrive at is now your Fontenelle belt size.
- Select your Fontenelle Belt size from the drop down tab above and we'll take it from there! If your belt size is under 28 or over 40 inches, please include your exact size in the special instructions section when checking out.
Feel free to drop us a line before your purchase if you have any questions or are interested in a custom belt, bulk orders, or custom sizing.