Slim Foundation Pant | British KhakiTaylor Stitch
Originally issued to American soldiers during WWII, the first military chinos were celebrated for their comfort, versatility, and impressive ruggedness. They proved so popular, in fact, that soldiers held onto their well-worn pairs even after discharge, and as more and more civilians took notice, the style became a fixture of garages and workshops as well as college campuses and city streets all across the country. Featuring 100% Responsible materials and an updated silhouette, The Foundation Pant is both a reinvention of Taylor Stitch's earlier chinos and an elevated reimagining of the all-purpose originals, built to help you start your day on solid ground.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton herringbone pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a vintage feel.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Slim fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf
- Front slash pockets allow easy entry into pockets.
- Low-profile welt coin pocket inset at waistband.
- Two back welt pockets.
- 4-hole vintage military style button at waistband.
- YKK zipper fly.
- Bound fly and outseam.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.