Western Shirt | Natural PincordTaylor Stitch
Our signature Western Shirt hits the trail once again—this time in a handsome, vintage-inspired Pincord finish to help you add some eye-catching texture to your shirting selection. Rugged construction (including bar-tack reinforcements at stress points), authentic details like slanted chest pockets and western-style front and back yokes, and a modern, tailored fit combine to create a shirt that feels old school without living in the past. Responsibly Built—and ready to ride—For the Long Haul.
At 4.5-oz., this organic cotton Pincord (also known as “pinwale”—essentially a very, very fine corduroy) is lightweight, breathable and boasts a ton of rich texture. Corduroy can occasionally have a rough, rigid texture, but we’ve given this batch a wash to soften it up and enhance its vintage vibe. Per tradition, this run of The Western Shirt features genuine YKK western snaps (including snazzy antique brass settings) and an awesome concho at the top of the front placket for a little extra visual impact.
- 4.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Washed for a vintage look and feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.