Tradesman Chore JacketOuterknown
- A classic, unlined chore jacket
- Constructed out of a rigid organic cotton denim, garment-dyed for a broken-in feel from the start
- Roomy enough for layering over a sweater in the cooler months
- Bartack reinforced seams, hand and chest pockets, and corozo nut buttons.
Size Fit & Care
- Lightweight fit
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary.
- Dry cleanable
For People and Planet
- 100% organic cotton
- Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- Corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.