With modern tailoring and vintage inspired details, Taylor Stitch's Western Shirt has quickly become a year-round favorite of our roster (and our wardrobes). So with things cooling down outside, TS is reimagining this tried and true staple in their iconic Yosemite fabric—a hefty, flannel-weight organic cotton chamois that’s perfect for beating back the chill in the fall and winter months. All the timeless features that earned the Western shirt its reputation remain, like genuine YKK western snaps, slanted chest pockets, and an antique brass concho top button, but this iteration is heavy enough to work as an overshirt in milder weather, and trim enough to be an insulating mid-layer when forecasts get fearsome.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel chamois.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique Brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.