Short Sleeve Western | NaturalTaylor Stitch
Short sleeve season is upon us, and in celebration we’ve cooked up a fresh edition of our ever-popular Western silhouette. Don't worry, all of the fine details that made the original a classic remain, including genuine YKK snap buttons, distinctive angled chest pockets. We even added a solid brass concho top button for extra authenticity. The sleeves may be shorter, but this one’s ready to ride For The Long Haul.
This lightweight blend of organic cotton, Tencel (a durable plant-based fiber), and linen is exceptionally soft, breathable, and sturdy—exactly what you’d want from your go-to summer shirt. We’ve enhanced this iteration of The Short Sleeve Western with a light rinse, resulting in a lived-in texture that feels amazing from the very first wear and will only get better with time.
- 4-oz. 50% organic cotton, 30% Tencel, 20% linen.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Solid antique brass concho button.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.