Outerknown Lost Coast Mole Skin-PineOuterknown
This button up from Outerknown is tougher than a flannel. Moleskin is one of the best fabrics you can wear in cold weather. It gets even better as it breaks in over time — the more worn, the better.
- 100% organic cotton, woven tough and brushed for softness.
- Seams reinforced with triple needle stitching.
- Complete with natural corozo nut buttons and a handy chest pocket.
For People and Planet
- 100% organic cotton.
- Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- The corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.