The Shop Shirt has always been a workhorse, but for this iteration we took it to the next level with an awesome organic cotton flannel lining to keep you well-equipped for winter. Featuring two oversized patch pockets with button-through flaps, double-panel front yoke detailing, and a tidy flat hem, this is a masterclass in sophisticated workwear. Don't hesitate to put it through the wringer, either—it gets better with age.
Boss Duck is a true performance fabric. It wasn't easy to nail the perfect balance between out-of-the-box comfort and high-performance durability, but the final product was well worth the effort. Plus, because it's built with hemp, recycled polyester, and organic cotton (with a touch of stretch for comfort) it's easy on the environment. This Coal finish will develop some awesome character as you break it in.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton flannel lining.
- Signature California collar.
- Two oversized front patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Pocket inside chest pocket pen slots.
- Double panel front yoke detailing.
- Flat hem.
- Matching 4-hole buttons.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.