County Fair 3-PackField Notes
- Graph Paper
- 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- 48 pages
Each County Fair 3-Pack highlights an individual U.S. state, with one memo book each in the colors of 1st, 2nd and 3rd place County Fair ribbons; blue, red and yellow. They’re printed on 100-lb. linen cover stock and all three feature metallic gold printing and 48 pages of graph paper with light blue/grey lines inside.
On the back covers you’ll find a bevy of meticulously-researched state facts and figures. For example, did you know that Mississippi was the birthplace of stickball, America’s oldest game? Or that Kansas has approximately 46,345,827 acres of farmland?
Grab a 3-Pack for where you live, where you used to live or where you want to live.
- Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- Cover: Neenah Sundance Linen 100#C "Chicken Egg" white, flood coated with double-hits of "Bluejay" blue, "Cardinal" red and "Yellowhammer" yellow inks, topped off with a thick, brute force, single hit application of Toyo's very finest "Forty-niner Boomtown" gold ink.
- Innards: Boise Offset Smooth 50#T "Whitewash" white, with a fine, soy-based, 1-Color application of "Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly" light blue ink.
- Covers printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- Binding by a McCain 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
- Field Notes only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UPC: 858493003042