Velvicut® 1.25# Hudson Bay Camp HatchetCouncil Tool Co.
This Council Tool Co. axe is the perfect companion for chores around the camp fire like splitting kindling and driving in wooden tent stakes. The swooped toe is also useful in carving and the size is perfect to carry on the belt or rucksack.
- Handmade leather sheath included
- 1.25# Premium Velvicut®
- Forged from 5160 grade alloy steel. The “Council” makers mark is displayed on one side of the head, and the other is proudly marked “USA”.
- Bit is heat treated and quenched approximately 1″ inch from the cutting edge, then tempered for maximum edge holding and toughness. Final hardness Rc 52-56.
- Grade A Premium Select 14” hickory Handle
- Axe head is coated with light oil to prevent rusting
- Made in the USA